Translate!

Thursday, 24 October 2013

Blogging Monster

Dear Diary,
Is this how I should start these? Or is it more of a "hey again it's me". Well, who else is it really going to be, the Blogging Monster?!

Let me start over.
Dear Bloggers,

The guy I'm in love with wants to "talk" about us. And to be honest with you, I couldn't be more terrified. He knows my secrets, and my mum really likes him. I just don't want us to end, so if you're reading this Hun, I love you dork :')

I don't even know what to do with myself at the minute. I don't want to tell anyone encase they hurt him or frighten him off; cause lets face it some of the people I know are intimidating when they want to be; other times they're completely and utterly insane! But that's why I love them :)

Lots of virtual cookies and hugs!
~ SkinnyLizzy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment