Translate!

Saturday, 7 December 2013

Procrastination.

I KNOW! You guys (and girls) probably hate me right now for forgetting to post about my day yesterday, because it's just oh so interesting (sarcasm). 

Trouble is, I had work pretty much as soon as I got back from college and there's no Internet there! 

Anyway. It was time to get our Zombie Make-Up done!! Since we only had two hours only one of the pair could do it; so it's my turn next time so my bestie Emma can get me back! XD (should I be scared? Yes. Do I love her? Of course!)

Here's a sneak peek at yesterday!



Opinions? Come on I know you're reading ;) I saw I. Hit 200 page views the other day so come on guys! :) WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?! XD 

Anyway I'm going to sleep, I'm going to my hometown in Nottingham in the morning! Let me know if you're from down there and we'll become best friends overnight!! XD 

Lots of love, Holly-Bolly. xoxo
Ps: I need the loo. 
PPs: WHY are you still reading these! EW xD 

No comments:

Post a Comment